Bankruptcy litigation may involve creditors, debtors, trustees, committees, and a diversity of parties – all who have competing interests. As a broadly experienced bankruptcy litigation firm, we have a keen eye for identifying pivotal issues and vulnerabilities that can be leveraged to your advantage in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases. Common litigation tactics during bankruptcy include:
- Motions for relief from the automatic stay.
- Filing complaints for non-dischargeability and denial of discharge.
- Fraudulent conveyances (actual and constructive fraud).
- Bringing bankruptcy fraud claims.
- Preference claims.
- Defending, making and litigating objections to bankruptcy plans of reorganization.
We have extensive experience advocating and strategically representing clients facing Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies that are in litigation. Contact us to explore your legal options.